So, as I've stated before I intend to move to Northern Ireland after my wedding next year. Moving abroad is costly and the more stuff you have to move the more it costs! So I'm trying to clear out as much of my closet as possible while saving to pay for Visa applications, wedding stuff, shipments, etc. All this to say: I've listed a lot of items in an online shop. More will be added (including shoes and vintage) in the coming weeks. Right now everything (including some coats in excellent condition) is listed at less than $30, with many dresses priced at $10. Most items are a size xs or small and I have measured most items individually if you're curious about a more exact fit. Anyway, check out the temporary blog shop and maybe you'll see something you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top