I didn't start reading fashion magazines until my senior year of high school, so perhaps that is why certain images from magazines in that year are burned so permanently into my mind. I can still remember that exciting feel of looking at a fashion magazine and feeling incredibly inspiring by the editorials--a feeling I rarely experience when I look at magazines today. But anyway, I remember one issue featured a red bucket purse with dozens of keychains hanging off of the straps. I wanted that purse and I wanted those keychains but the purse was out of my budget and I never found cool keychains I wanted to collect. So flash to many years later and I stumbled across these keychains at Urban Outfitters and I started eyeing my red purse sitting by my window and decided to start to recreate the image from that magazine I still can't forget...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top