When I studied abroad in Greece there was a little bit of a collective gasp from my fellow students the first time I wore jeans on our trip. I don't think about my lack of jeans-wearing much; I focus on wearing clothes I like and that tends to mean dresses, but nearly every time do don a pair of jeans there's at least one person who says something to me about how they're surprised to see me in them. For awhile there were even people speculating that I didn't wear pants for religious reasons…nope just personal style reasons. Anyway, this dark olive green pair is my default in fall and winter when I do opt for pants. Our latest snow fall has left many of the roads in the city rather treacherous, but I thankfully managed to escape briefly and I tried to dress for the adventure. This is probably as close as I get to tomboy style...

Outfit details:
Knitwits hat
J Brand jeans (old, similar)
Shop Ruche boots (old, same)
Rebecca Minkoff backpack (similar)
Jord wood watch
*pictures by Jon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top