I've been following Rhiannon of Liebemarlene's outfits since before I started blogging...so that means 2006 probably! She still blogs, although less outfits lately, but I've never forgotten how influential she was in my formative college wardrobe. I wanted all of her vintage dresses, coveted her shoes, and took so many style notes from the way she put things together, although I never pulled off the head-to-toe vintage look with as much ease. It was also inspiring for me on my part-time job budget that most of her clothes and shoes were thrifted and since I largely followed her on Wardrobe_Remix you were able to see which pieces were being repeated and worn in different ways. Anyway, her style has evolved a lot since my first days following her, but her blog is as inspiring as ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top