Despite my boating hat and my frequency to pose with canoes, I have not been out "boating" in a great many years. I am also the unfortunate tourist who visited Cambridge and didn't go punting on the River Cam and went to Venice without floating down the canals in a gondola. It's rather like my blog name "The Clothes Horse;" the term doesn't refer to actual horses, but even so, I've never ridden a horse. So yes, the hat and proximity to canoes is greatly misleading. Still I could definitely imagine a lazy summer day drifting on this lake or down some river in a small boat enjoying the views of the sky and shore from a new angle. For now I will spend my time on the bank, slapping away mosquitoes and watching the way the sunlight dances on the water...

Outfit details:
boater hat (old, similar)
Rebecca Minkoff backpack
*pictures by Jon, edited by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top