Yep, I did indeed wear a dress covered in popsicles to an ice cream parlor. It was too easy since this sweet shop is only a couple of blocks from my house. Despite the proximity to my home I don't visit it often enough, still my usual order is the raspberry sorbet with nerds and gummy bears on top. Yum. I am also a fan of those red, white, and blue rocket popsicles pictured on my dress although I haven't had one in years. When I was younger I used to try to rake neighbors' yards or sweep their sidewalks and porches for change to spend at the ice cream truck. Pretty sure I only charged $0.25, but I wasn't very good at the sweeping or the raking so it was a fair price. It only took a few yards to earn enough money for something small. My mouth still starts to water when I hear an ice cream truck going by...

Outfit details:
vintage purse via Have Love Will Travel
Seychelles heels (old)
*pictures by Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top