It was suggested that I title this post "lost in Loughgall" since it has a nice ring to it and although I was technically not lost while shooting these pictures, lost is how I'd describe myself most of the time in Northern Ireland. Others are driving me around so I have only a foggy idea our location and the names spoken in foreign accents tend to go in one year and out the other since inevitably when I visualize the spelling of a town it's so incorrect I can't point it out on a map. On top of that our days are packed; while a languid view of my journeys might be shared here on the blog most of the time we're usually out in the morning and don't return until the evening as we hop from one thing to another and I tend to forget where I was anyway. Oh well, I'll figure out where I am eventually..

Outfit details:
Rebecca Minkoff backpack (similar)
*pictures by Thomas




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top