Elin of the now defunct Swedish blog Elinkan was one of my favorites when I first started blogging (back in 2007!). Lately I've been wondering why most of my "style crushes" are from the past--not even just vintage actresses but even blog style around five years old...But anyway back to Elin: her photography always stood out from the pack and I coveted her white-blonde bob and statement tights.  Her style was a mix of vintage, modern, and minimal. I like the way she mixed vintage with H&M finds and wasn't afraid to play with colors crafting an achievable style that was both relatable and covetable. Her signature details were red lips, hair bows, and quirky tights. She always stood out without look over the top. Her last update in 2013 stated she was putting a hold on blogging to focus on school, but you can still scroll through her photo archives if you're craving some inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top