My last summer visit to the beach. Ironically for the handful of times I have visited the beach this year I have yet to go swimming there, in fact I don't think I've put on a swimsuit for over a year...Anyway, I still like going to the beach even if it just means walking along the shore or sitting in the sun with a book. This dress could lead to awkward tan lines I suppose, but since I'm pretty diligent with sunscreen it wasn't a real concern. I didn't anticipate it being the exact same shade as the water, but that was a pretty sort of kismet. After a warm day in the sun at the beach it's hard to realize people are going back to school, leaves are going to start changing, and the nights are getting longer. Fall seems really distant some days and perilously close other days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top