Something about this skirt is giving me "back to school" vibes. I think it might be the stars with trailing rainbows that reminds me of the Reading Rainbow logo, but maybe it's just the cartoonish print that looks like the patterned folders you'd buy in Elementary school or the stickers you'd use to decorate your locker. Whatever the reason I couldn't think of a more appropriate backdrop than some school bleachers which are as uncomfortable as I remember. Without being a big sports fan I still managed to sit through a few games on similar bleachers--not to mention the times I was forced to run up and down them in gym class. I never understand television shows or movies that act as if high school were the best years of your life; I was quite glad to graduate and have never wanted to go back...

Outfit details:
Cheap Monday tee (old)
old flats (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top