I played the piano when I was younger but quit as a teenager. Lately, I've been craving to be a bit musical again and have another hobby that takes me away from computer and television screens for awhile. Playing the guitar seems ideal--laidback and more mobile than a piano! I actually got my little guitar as a present for Christmas but I have yet to effectively take regular lessons or practice, so it mostly sits in its case in my room collecting dust. Still I might be slow at pursuing my goal to learn the guitar but I'm determined to make it happen...eventually. I told Thomas I was getting my guitar out to take pictures and he laughed and told me I should be getting it out to practice--so I'm sure he'll provide some much-needed motivation in months to come.

Outfit details:
music note earrings
H&M top
vintage skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top