Perfect summer print or perfect summer print? I eat more peaches and strawberries than watermelon in the summer, but I love the way it looks in a print. Also, this is one of those dresses that when it arrives I'm less certain of it--so big and loose and boxy which seems especially emphasized on someone of my height (or lack there of) and I almost returned it--but everyone else loves it. Everyone I saw while wearing this dress told me how cute it was and when I showed Thomas a picture, he liked it too! I don't think I'm going to be adding a lot of massive shirt-dresses to my closet, but I guess I should hang on to this one since it seems so popular which works for me since it is very comfortable. There isn't a more perfect dress for backyard barbecues: it's practically theme dressing, lets you indulge in all the burgers you want, and keeps you cool in the late summer humidity.

Outfit details:
boater hat (old, similar)
ASOS purse (old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top