*via 100 layer cake
I'm barely engaged but Thomas and I are already trying to sort out a broad picture of what our wedding will look like and even visiting a few venues when we have the time. Part of me would like to put off some of these decisions, but I know it's best to try to plan things when we are in the same country. Wedding planning is complicated enough and it isn't fair to expect him to see all the venues by himself and try to describe them to me on Skype or to just put all the decisions onto one of us! As you can assume since we're looking at venues, we do intend to have our wedding in Northern Ireland--which makes it a destination wedding for my side of the family and requires a good deal of logistics (VISA applications ugh!). Anyway, since it's taking up a lot of my time I thought I'll start sharing some of my journey and inspirations here on a weekly basis. I created a couple of Pinterest boards to catalogue my inspiration, so you can see some of what we're envisioning if you check those. I've got my heart set on an outdoor ceremony but in Northern Ireland that could mean that we are giving out umbrellas as wedding favors...

*Marjorie Daw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top