I was wearing this for one of the seven shots we used in my video last week, so the fact that I'm in a little white dress at a church is actually quite coincidental. As much as I'd like to just elope, it's not quite in the cards! Still, it was only after we wandered around downtown for awhile that we decided this would be the perfect backdrop for the video shoot and trotted up the steps to this grandeur cathedral. When I realized later I looked pseudo-wedding-y at this spot the song "Going To The Chapel" got stuck in my head and I found myself humming it for the rest of the day. My actual wedding dress will probably be at least a few inches longer, but this one is working perfectly as a sweet summer piece.

Outfit details:
FOSSIL purse (old, similar)
*pictures by Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top