all clothes from Forever 21: polka dot top, black skinny jeans, rust skirt, giraffe earrings and mustard cross-body

Forever 21 recently invited me to style some Pre-Fall looks and I was happy for the excuse to pop into the nearest shop to pick out a few pieces. I always found great separates there when I was in college and I'm still impressed by the versatile pieces and broad selection they offer. I was only supposed to style one outfit here, but I couldn't resist the idea of showing two different ways this great tank top works. Earlier this summer on the hunt for the perfect black jeans I found these skinnies at Forever 21 (see my earlier attempts at rollerskating) but it's the first time I dressed up them up a bit. The first outfit is breezy and comfortable, perfect for transitioning weather days. The second outfit is much more my usual style and the color of the skirt is so perfect for fall. You can see it with grey tights and cozy boots on autumn days, but right now it works with bare legs, a silky blouse and sandals--ideally I think I'd wear this with ballet flats and a high bun but alas my hair is currently too short and my ballet flats are temporarily missing. Anyway, here you go--three pieces and two distinct outfits perfect to get you in the mood for spiced lattes and longer nights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top