A simple summer (original post) to winter (original post) remix. Different season, different hair, different countries, but the same dress and the same me. In winter I played up the brightness of the dress with a vivid orange, vintage coat and in summer I kept the focus on the dress with minimal black accessories. I do move certain items like coats and heavy sweaters to my basement in the summer, or in the winter my flimsiest dresses with tropical prints, but most of my closet I treat like the dress above: multi-seasonal. It's all in how you style it. Even if the bright pink and orange combination doesn't seem very "wintry" in appearance, it is in functionality. In the end, as long as my clothes keep me warm in winter and reasonably comfortable in summer than looking seasonal doesn't matter much to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top