Before I dyed my hair blonde I tried to figure out what color clothes would complement the new hair color. For this reason most of the clothes I packed for Northern Ireland were blue and green, but when I saw this dress at Hello Holiday I couldn't resist trying it out. I wasn't sure the mustard and purple tones would "go" with the blonde hair, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how it works. I probably shouldn't worry about color coordination so much, but for me it's one of the intimidating factors about changing your hair color. Actually, there's probably a lot of intimidating factors about changing my hair. Usually the day before a hair cut or color I consider canceling my plans and wonder why I wasted money on purple shampoo. But so far every time I have gone through with the change I haven't regretted the decision--whether it works for me or not it's good to experience something new. And if your hair doesn't perfectly match your dress you can always wear a hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top