This summer I made a goal to wear more hats. "Goal" sounds like too grand a word really--more hats are hardly on my bucket list. It's just that I noticed a lot of my favorite street fashion pictures lately have been of women wearing hats, so I decided that I needed to add to my collection and wear some of the ones I already have too. When you're working towards moving it's not the most practical ambition since a lot of hats need to be stored/shipped properly to avoid getting bent out of shape. However simple felt hats like this one are great; this one has already made a couple of moves with me and ended up stuffed into boxes between books and other random bits & bobs and thankfully it goes back to nearly the original shape every time.

Outfit details:
thrifted hat (similar)
purse from Camden market

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top