I've been wearing a couple of pieces from Sheinside for a few months now and I'm pretty pleased with the quality for the price point as well as the fun styles they have available. The amount of selection on their site can actually be overwhelming, but for October I honed in on a couple of lace dresses (like the green one I wore in a post earlier today) and they couldn't be lovelier. Anyway, if you're a fan of their clothes I've partnered with Sheinside today to bring you a new giveaway. One winner will receive a $150 gift certificate to the site. With many dresses priced at $30 or less you could really stock up on fun new pieces for winter--and maybe purchase a few themed accessories (like my skeleton hand barrette).
To Enter:
-register on Sheinside
-leave the same e-mail address you used to sign up in a comment here so I can contact you if you win--that's it! open to International readers

//EDIT:// This giveaway is closed. The winner is Katrina (she has been notified via e-mail).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top