These pictures were taken in the woods surrounding an old manor house; the path roughly a mile long is called the 'ladies mile' since walking it was how the ladies of house would get their regular exercise. Much more preferable than a gym visit or those dreaded laps you had to take around the football field in school, if you ask me. As you can see the trees are slow to relinquish their leaves and change colors, but there is evidence of fall littered on the floor of the forest even if the trunks are green with moss and a full canopy above shields you from the sun. It's much more fall-like in temperatures here than it is in Pennsylvania and I do wish things would look a little more autumnal since I'm already dealing with the colder weather. On the upside, Thomas introduced me to my latest addiction--hot water bottles. I wouldn't mind carrying one around in my coat on chilly days instead of just using it to warm my toes when I get home...

Outfit details:
Puloma hair clip
old tights (similar color)
*pictures by Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top