For all of the red farmhouses, endless fields of corn, and even Amish buggies I pass on a daily basis I certainly don't post many pictures with that iconic rural backdrop, but while I often appreciate the view I have a lot of respect for private property signs. If a farmer doesn't want me stomping in his field regardless of how little long-term impact I think my pictures would have, I stay away. Still there are a couple of fields bordering public parks that host the odd dog walker or child pursuing a lost ball that are fair game for a couple of quick pictures and careful footsteps. Who can resist such an iconically fall setting as a corn field on the cusp of October? I probably shouldn't admit this either, but despite my location I haven't gone on a hayride or gotten lost in a corn maze either...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top