Lately, all of my posts come to you from the heart of apple country in Northern Ireland. Thomas's family owns an orchard so while I'm visiting him I'm cozily nestled in a working farm and enjoying apple tart with ice cream on a near daily basis (which is delicious although you feel a bit undeserving as you eat it while sitting beside people who spent all day picking apples). A shoot in the orchard was obviously a necessary task and there were both Bramley and Katy apples to color my backdrop. In this area I feel quite spoiled for locations to shoot for the blog, but the orchard has been one of my favorite visits so far. I really enjoy the twisting little trees and lovely smell in the air...

Outfit details:
H+M cardigan (similar)
slip dress (old, similar)
*pictures by Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top