After a few blissful months as a sailor scout with blue hair, I'm back to being a redhead. Lately, the maintenance for blue hair (cold showers, ugh) combined with a desire to wear more earth tones made teal less than appealing. Ideally, I will return to being a smurfette, but for now I'm trying to get back into the swing of being a redhead. As I chose the whole "do it yourself" routine this time around it isn't the exact color I desired, but it will do for now. The color change was definitely perfect timing for the onset of October and pumpkin picking with my friends. Even though it's been quite warm in our region activities like this put you in the festive mood for the season. I've never claimed fall as my favorite time of year but I think this will be a good one.

Outfit details:
Zara jacket (similar)
ASOS tights (old, similar)
Zara purse
*pictures by Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top