Halloween has never been a major holiday on my radar. As a kid I was often excited about the prospect of free candy in quantities beyond my imaging but aside from the year I went as a birthday cake costumes were often an afterthought or hand-me-down and I recall finding all the walking around the neighborhood a bit too cold to be exciting. As an adult the Halloween parties I attend are still few and far between and while sometimes I think it'd be fun to dress up as Ash (from Fantastic Mr Fox) ultimately I procrastinate and putting together a costume ends up feeling too time-consuming to be worthwhile. Still, in recent years I've done my fair share of pumpkin picking, carving, and eating and there's a little bit of the Halloween spirit in all that, that is rubbing off on me. Anyway, I was initially drawn to this dress since it's not a typical silhouette and it looked like it would travel well, the on-theme colors are just a plus today. Also, will it start to be strange if I keep wearing this barrette past Halloween..?

Outfit details:
Zara coat (similar)
ASOS cardigan (customized)
*pictures by Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top