With most of my Christmas shopping behind me it's time to get serious about my gift wrapping. Last year I topped all of my presents with hand-cut paper snowflakes, but this year I haven't completely decided how to wrap my presents. Newspaper and pages from vintage LIFE magazines finished with bright ribbon were popular styles in past years, but here are a few ideas I'm thinking of implementing in my own way.
-Pom-pom wrapping paper is too cute and you can DIY your own.
-Top your presents with pieces of nature like pinecones or a mini wreath.
-Wrap them in maps. via
-Put the focus on a unique gift tag.
-Draw your own designs on plain gift wrap with markers. You can reuse brown paper bags from grocery stores, while white on black looks like chalkboard.
-Similar to maps, music sheets can also make a great gift wrap, especially when topped with a jingle bell.
-You can skip the effort of a DIY and invest in some unique wrapping paper designed by illustrators on Etsy. 1/2/3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top