It's been awhile since I've actually stayed in my home for more than a week and even now, fresh back after Thanksgiving with my family I know the days are counting down until I leave for Christmas at my parents'. These aren't long trips and I like the opportunities to travel and see my family, but I do miss out on being more craft-y. It is hard to pack all the art supplies you need access to when you're living out of a suitcase or to get overly involved in a project knowing you might have to leave it only half finished. But I'm making an effort to do more with my hands in my down-time; some creative gift wrapping for the holidays, a sewing DIY this weekend, decorations for around the house, and maybe I'll even get back into making collages again soon. I like photographs as creative expression, I enjoy writing on a regular basis, but there's still a tactile element that is missing now and again. I like working with my hands...

Outfit details:
thrifted hat
Good Night Day scarf
Zara coat (similar)
Sheinside dress
ASOS tights
vintage shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top