Scissortail Clothing recently sent me their faux fur coat and as soon as I wrapped myself in it's cozy warmth I saw two very distinct styles for the coat which is rather neatly summed up as "day" and "night" looks. Of course in my head they weren't simply "day and night" but rather Scottish country estate lady out duck shooting (or whatever random recreational form of small animal killing they do) and 1920s Fitzgerald-worthy socialite ready to paint the town red. However, as much as I like dressing like a character I am neither of those people so "day to night" will suit me well enough. My "Scottish" look was perfect for the chillier days we've been having and I'm contemplating the flapper one as my NYE look because fur and sequins is the fashion version of indulgence equivalent to copious amounts of champagne and canapés.
P.S. The coat runs small--I usually wear a size xs and this coat is a size small.

Day outfit details:
vintage dress
vintage belt
Rachel Roy boots

Night outfit details:
acrylic headband
Seychelles heels (old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top