While I was not "born with a silver spoon" as the saying goes, I do get a kick out of jewelry made from silverware. I had a spoon bracelet in college I've since lost and recently I received a few new pieces from Silver Spoon Jewelry. This particular line further suits my preference for vintage pieces since this jewelry is inspired by silverware patterns from the 1800s and early 1900s. So the whole collection is a fun mashup of antique romanticism and modern tastes--i.e. the jewelry is inspired by vintage pieces but it seems unlikely you'd find fork rings in the 1800s. Anyway, wearing this while visiting my family. It's so nice to be back to my mother's home-cooked meals for a little while and with family members you don't see every day nearly every night ends up being a game night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top