With my love of all things cosmic (and my penchant for circle scarves) this scarf was impossible for me to resist. Thankfully I got it for less than the original price because I found it on 9th & Elm. A few weeks ago 9thandelm.com approached me about their site and after the initial I was hooked; they gave me store credit to experience the shop and I quickly exceeded my budget grabbing multiple items at my own expense! Like other e-commerce site 9th & Elm offers flash sales, what sets them apart is they feature independent designers and handmade items. You still pay less than the original listing if you bought through the designer's shop, but instead of big names you're getting special, handmade pieces from smaller, often more local, designers. I'm a huge fan of shopping independent designers when I get the chance and my purchases from 9th & Elm have all been good quality, although if I'm picking favorites this scarf is it...

Outfit details:
ASOS dress (old)
vintage boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top